Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Kids all ages

Hi there,

This is Kristan. I know Muriel wrote a post letting everyone know all children are invited, but I just wanted to reiterate that as I have my Kaz cutie who is almost 1 now and my two boys who will be 6 and 9 at the time of Kazapalooza who will also be joining us. They would be very disappointed if there were no children their ages to play with!

I know there are a lot of older children adoptions in Kaz, so we are excited about having children of all ages from Kaz and their siblings running around and hopefully making lifelong friendships !

3 comments:

Karen said...

My husband and I hope to complete the adoption of a 5-year-old boy from Uralsk in the coming months who I know will be happy to see boys his own age.

Karen and Bob

keoghclan said...

This is good news for us. Our daughter Ashling will be 8 next March and Orin our Kaz little devil will be 3 in March so some older kiddies would be great for our gang.

Really hope it is something we can make. May works better for us but we will try our best.

The Keogh's

The Cook said...

ohhhh Keogh family, it is looking like June. Please try your bestest. I woul love to meet you!