Sunday, March 2, 2008

Slideshow

I've received pictures for the slideshow from the following families:

Sapp
Taylor
Glaser
Van Sant
Hochstetler
Bilbro
Struck
Elrod
DuBose
Falk
Morley
Guida
Holland
Prudhomme
Sandlin
Segebarth
Cech
Morey
Burd
Kitzman
Cronauer
Groh
Lloyd
Kubal
Reed
McLelland
Meyer
Sharify

If you'd rather me pull pictures from your blog, just give me permission in the comments section of this post or send me an e-mail at SpEduc8er@aol.com

If you are attending, but won't have a baby Kaz yet, just send me a comment or an e-mail letting me know, and I'll still include your name in the slideshow.

Remember to include family name, the name of your child who was adopted, what region, and what month and year you traveled.

We believe the slideshow will really add to our lunch, so please send your pictures in!

***PLEASE READ POST BELOW!!!****

Sign up for the lunch! It's the biggest event of our weekend!

4 comments:

Kelly and Sne said...

We're hoping to have a baby Kaz any day now! What is your deadline? altansky@yahoo.com

Chris Sapp said...

How exciting Kelly! No deadline per say, just as soon as people can get them to me! I just want to have it done in plenty of time :-)

Kathy said...

Hi Michelle, You can pull ours from the blog. www.thecronauerstory.blogspot.com Thanks, Kathy

Ginny said...

Do you want pictures of the whole family or just the child adopted from Kazkhstan?

Thanks
Ginny