Saturday, May 29, 2010

Family Reference Guide Deadline Extended

Good Morning Kazapalooza Families,

I have been sick and unable to work on the reference guides, therefore I'm going to extend the deadline to Wed. June 3rd.

I have just over 50 families information so I know there are many more families who have not sent in their information. I would love everyone to be included.

Please send an e-mail to kristans@mchsi.com with a family picture (or any picture if you don't have a family one), all family member names, region and year Kaz cutie was adopted, and if any of your other children were adopted please include the country as well, city where you live and any other contact info you would like included such as blog, e-mail, phone number.

Thanks so much. Have a great Memorial Day Weekend.
Kristan

No comments: