Thursday, May 26, 2011

Raffle Items

Kazapalooza is one week from tomorrow!

I am getting really excited seeing the incredible items families are bringing for the raffle.

Donations can be be as big as one of Steve Morrison's handmade top quality play tables which he will aslo pay for shipping cost (shipping alone is $300, plus the $500 table), to something as simple as the upcoming adoption book by new Children's Author and Kazapalooza Planner Kristan Struck to be shipped out as soon as it comes off the presses (if you know me you know I am saying that through humbled laughter). To everything in between from an Ava Anderson basket full of wonderful products, to mommy and me visors, goodies from France and LOTS, Lots more.......!

Kaz families are the best and I love that this celebration of our families also is an opportunity to give back children that are forever engrained in our hearts, but may never know the love of a family.

No comments: