Thursday, December 20, 2007

Lunch on Saturday

The venue for our lunch on Saturday has been booked. We will have the top floor of a family style pub, Grace O' Malleys. We are having a buffet style meal with entertainment for the kiddos. I am trying to hammer out exact costs but will not know until everyone sends in their registration forms. The lunch will run from 11:00am until 1:00pm.

I am also getting us the group rate for the Aquarium. This can't be done until I know a final number of who is going. I figure this can all wait until next year. I am estimating the Aquarium visit to be at 3:00pm.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday Season and safe travels. Good luck to all of those families in Kaz right now or preparing to leave in the near future. We are all so excited about meeting all of you and can't wait until June!

No comments: