Monday, May 18, 2009

DEADLINE: t-shirts

If you missed the deadline date to order a t-shirt, you're still in luck - the supplier, Shari, has extended the date, so you can still order. If people still need to order, you just need to e-mail Shari (heartandseoul@cox.net) and let her know the date you are leaving home so she can be sure to get your order to you on time. She will be shipping everything that has come in so far on Monday (today). Remember that Canadian families (due to the high shipping costs) will have their orders shipped to me, Michelle, and I will bring them to the event.

So... there's still a little time!!!

Here is the direct link to do so: http://www.heartandseoul.com/Kaz.htm

The deadline for the slideshow was last Friday. I received a ton of pictures last minute, so if I haven't sent you a return e-mail yet, I will be doing so today!

No comments: