Thursday, May 14, 2009

DEADLINE

I briefly interrupt this blog to remind you all that TOMORROW, May 15th, FRIDAY, is the deadline to send me, Michelle (SpEduc8er@aol.com) pictures for the slideshow. I will be turning the slideshow into a movie (big process for the program I use) when I return this weekend, so I really won't be able to add any pictures to it after that. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get me your pictures if you want to be a part of this by TOMORROW, FRIDAY, MAY 15th or unfortunately your family will not be a part of the slideshow.

Information needed:

Family name (ex: Sapp Family)
Child(ren)’s name: (ex: Mateo Timur & Natalia Grace)
Area where adopted: (ex: Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan)
Month and year traveled (ex: October ’05)

Pictures can be of just the children, the entire family, or a combination of the two. It's completely up to you.

Also, TOMORROW, May 15th, FRIDAY, is also the deadline to order t-shirts.

Here is the direct link to do so: http://www.heartandseoul.com/Kaz.htm

Thank you!!!!!!!!


Now look below again at all the beautiful families we have featured this week ;-)

No comments: