Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Exciting announcement.....

We have two new planners joining our Kazapalooza team this year. Tonight I am proud to introduce Lori Anderson-Printy!!!! Here are a few words from Lori:

I am excited and honored to play a role in Kazapalooza 2010. Last year we attended for the first time less than 6 months after adopting our sweet Kaz daughter Nina. The immediate welcome into this amazing community of Kazapalooza families was one of the many unanticipated blessings of our adoption experience. The Kaz adoption community is relatively small and I am grateful for events like Kazapalooza that celebrate my daughter, my family and our Kazakhstan adoption.

So much of the hard work has already been done by the Kazapalooza founders. In just two short years they have succeeded in creating a reunion of friends and families that already feels like an annual tradition! I just hope that I can find a meaningful way to contribute to this wonderful event.



Lori Anderson-Printy

Wife and friend to Dart Printy since 1989

Mother to Kiefer 18, Aidan 14, Nolan 9 and Nina 2 (home forever 1/7/2009, Ust Kamenogorsk, KZ)

Waiting again on daughter # 2 sometime in 2010???


Stay tuned for the announcement of the second new planner!