Michelle and I (Muriel), just got back from Milwaukee and we are so excited about Kazapalooza 2010. All of the planners will be working hard to iron out all the details but we need some information from you! Please go to the sidebar and answer the polls so we can finalize some details. Here is what we do know now:
1. It is June 18th-20th
2. Friday night we will be renting out the entire Children's Museum for a pizza party. The kids will have run of the place and there is a quiet room there as well. We will have a keg...It is Wisconsin don't ya know.
3. We are staying at the Hilton and there is an indoor water park. The park is not huge or fancy but it will definitely be a lot of fun for the kids and the bonus is....IT IS ENCLOSED AND THEY HAVE A TIKI BAR!
4. The price of the hotel per night will be $159 or lower (plus taxes)for a standard room. We do not know the final rate as of now. 1 and 2 room suites will be available for an up charge.
5. All the Kazamoms will receive a $25 gift certificate to the spa. yes, I am serious.
6. We have negotiated a rate of $7 per night for parking.
7. Wireless Internet is free.
And the best news of all...
THEY HAVE A STARBUCKS IN THE LOBBY! The man above is Courtney, the catering director, and he may think Michelle and I are a little crazy! :)
In closing, a word from our sponsors:
Ummm, this is going to be a totally fun weekend. If you do not come you are a floppy face. (That is a direct quote)