Saturday, April 10, 2010

Brew tour details and final count

Wow, I am amazed at the interest in this tour. I extended the transportation (school buses now instead of trolleys) and reserved the entire tour to accommodate as many people as we could. THIS TOUR IS OVER SOLD. WE DO NOT HAVE A WAITING LIST. I apologize to anyone who wanted to come and did not contact me in time. Every year the planners try our best to listen to your suggestions which is why we planned this tour however, it is the only tour that takes reservations and we are at capacity.

IF YOU ARE GOING ON THE TOUR YOUR NAME WILL BE LISTED BELOW AND YOU MUST BE IN THE LOBBY OF THE HOTEL AT 2:20 SHARP. YOU MUST HAVE $2 PER PERSON FOR TRANSPORTATION IN CASH TO GIVE TO ME WHEN BOARDING THE BUS. YOU WILL PAY YOUR ADMISSION FEE AT THE BREWERY.
I am very excited for this trip!
I have the following people booked for the tour:
Thad-1
Elrod-2
Morley-4
Serra-4
Halls-4
Crocoll-4
Yoeman-3
Bilbro-3
Jaworski-3
Chau-4
Groh-3
Morey-6
Gerbrandt-1
Dykes-1
B.-1
Snyder-4
Sanders-1
VanSant-3
Soraya-2
Erickson-4
Speckman-4
Hallmiller-3
Lloyd-3
Behrmann-3
TOTAL 73 PEOPLE

No comments: